- [Video Tutorial] This Super Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Is An Easy Beginner Crochet Project
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Beautiful Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
The closer you look at it, the more beautiful it is! The details are fabulous elaborate and the colors are marvelous. Charlotte’s Dream Blanket by Dedri Uys it is indeed a dreamy blanket you beautiful, classy, elegant, and breathtakingly beautiful. Made of 12 stunning large squares, this amazing crochet blanket pattern with a delicate feel and a stunning combination of dense overlay stitches and lacy parts would make a beautiful bed throw or even a wedding blanket.
3.5 mm crochet hook (US 4/E, UK 9)
Scheepjes Stonewashed (Sport weight/#2)
Contrasting Colours (CC)/ Colour A* – 2 skeins (220 meters) each of Rose Quartz (820), Yellow Jasper (809), Lilac Quartz (818), Garnet (810), Deep Amethyst (811), Lemon Quartz (812), Carnelian (823), Amazonite (813), Canada Jade (806), Blue Apatite (805), Coral (816), and Green Agate (815)
Main Colour 1 (MC1)/ Colour B* – 12 skeins (1500 meters) of Moon Stone (801)
Main Colour 2 (MC2)/ Colour C* – 12 skeins (1450 meters) of Smokey Quartz (802)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.