- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Square Blanket Pattern It’s Beautiful To Look At And Quite Easy To Do
- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
- Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
- Stunning Doily Dream Catcher Wall Hanging Is A Great Way To Have Your Home Reflect Your Personality And Taste
- [Free Pattern] These Baby Girl Shoes Melt My Heart
With just some worsted weight yarn and medium size crochet hook you can easily create some gifts for family and friends. This Granny Square Christmas Stocking by Maggie Weldon is a marvelous free crochet Christmas stocking pattern for a beginner. It’s simple and easy to make some granny squares and then you need to take the time to sew them together.
Materials: Bulky Weight Yarn: Green, White & Red
Crochet Hook: Size K-10½ (6.50 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge.
Gauge: Each granny square measures 4” across.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Best Free Crochet
Thanks to Maggie Weldon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.