- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
- Free Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate Spring With These Happy And Beautiful Crochet Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
This wonderful poncho featuring dragonflies is made in the simplest way possible, yet so gorgeous looking! The Dragonfly Poncho pattern by Maria Bittner is a fast and easy crochet pattern that can be easily adjusted to any size. A great piece with a touch of finesse, this crochet poncho is a great addition to any wardrobe.
Love the dragonfly motif and want more free crochet patterns? Be prepared to be delighted! 😉 Find more here.
Skill Level: Easy
Child 25″ point to point across chest; 21″ back neck to hem point
Adult 35″ point to point across chest; 29″ back neck to hem point
Worsted Weight yarn, I used Caron Cakes – 383 yards, in color Faeire
Child – 1 balls
Adult – 3 balls
Clover Amour Hook US I/5.50 or size needed to obtain the gauge
Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria Bittner for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.