- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Ribbon Afghan Looks Like A Beautiful Pieced Quilt
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Super Squishy Round Crochet Rug Pattern For Nursery
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: How to Crochet Reusable Face Washing Cloths
- Festive Crochet Rectangle Rug Pattern For Holiday Season
- Jungle Buddies Baby Blanket Free Pattern To Make Your Baby’s Bedtime Fun
This wonderful poncho featuring dragonflies is made in the simplest way possible, yet so gorgeous looking! The Dragonfly Poncho pattern by Maria Bittner is a fast and easy crochet pattern that can be easily adjusted to any size. A great piece with a touch of finesse, this crochet poncho is a great addition to any wardrobe.
Love the dragonfly motif and want more free crochet patterns? Be prepared to be delighted! 😉 Find more here.
Skill Level: Easy
Child 25″ point to point across chest; 21″ back neck to hem point
Adult 35″ point to point across chest; 29″ back neck to hem point
Worsted Weight yarn, I used Caron Cakes – 383 yards, in color Faeire
Child – 1 balls
Adult – 3 balls
Clover Amour Hook US I/5.50 or size needed to obtain the gauge
Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria Bittner for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.