- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- [Free Patterns] Adorable And Groovy Crochet Flowers That Look Beautiful Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
Who doesn’t love colorful Easter eggs crafts? There are so many options these days to do something different when it comes to Easter decorations. Why not try an Easter egg design pattern that’s actually unique, personalized and crocheted? These Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs by Tuula Maaria are wonderful Easter decoration and they can e done on your favorite combination of colors. The pattern is a simple 3 colors pattern done with only basic stitches. The beautiful and so unique criss-cross design comes from chains that are overlay crochet.
Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs Free Pattern
Crochet Easter eggs in several colours and some overlay crochet. Video tutorial. An ideal project for left-over yarn. The Easter eggs in the photos are 7 cm (2.7 in) long.
More Beautiful Easter Decorations Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Colorful Easter Eggs Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knit & Crochet Blog.
Thanks to Tuula Maaria for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.