- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
- Fabulous Boho Granny Square Coat
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- Get An Elegant Finishing Touch With This Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan
Such a clever way to use the simple granny square pattern to make an amazing angel! These angels are easy to make and they look fabulous! Granny Square Angels by Priscilla Hewitt are great gifts for a tea party or maybe Christmas, they actually are great ornaments too and everybody loves them. This is a wonderfully simple crochet pattern that can be done using yarn with a little sparkle for more effect.
Materials for each angel
– About 1 ounce of either sport weight or worsted weight white acrylic yarn
– 3 long, white chenille stems (or comparable gauge wire)
– Crochet hook size D or E (to work VERY tightly)
Gauge: Not important for this project
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.