- [Free Pattern] Cute Ladybird (Ladybug) Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Impossibly Cute Crochet Baby Jumpsuit
Such a clever way to use the simple granny square pattern to make an amazing angel! These angels are easy to make and they look fabulous! Granny Square Angels by Priscilla Hewitt are great gifts for a tea party or maybe Christmas, they actually are great ornaments too and everybody loves them. This is a wonderfully simple crochet pattern that can be done using yarn with a little sparkle for more effect.
Materials for each angel
– About 1 ounce of either sport weight or worsted weight white acrylic yarn
– 3 long, white chenille stems (or comparable gauge wire)
– Crochet hook size D or E (to work VERY tightly)
Gauge: Not important for this project
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.