- [Free Pattern] Put A Festive Spin On Traditional Doily With This Awesome Americana Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Cupcake Ring Every Dessert Lover Should Own
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
- The Most Adorable Crochet Set For Baby Girl With Free Crochet Patterns
Make this free pumpkin doily crochet pattern and decorate your home for Halloween. Jack-In-The-Web by Marsha Glassner is a fairly quick and simple holiday decoration that will make you smile every time you look at it. This beautiful and fun Halloween-pattern is a little project, some may say an easy one-day project that’s both adorable and fabulous for anyone who loves Halloween.
Jack-In-The-Web Pumpkin Doily Free Crochet Pattern
Suggested Materials: (for 12″ doily after blocking, measured from corner to corner)
Aunt Lydia’s #10 thread in Pumpkin
size 7 steel hook
large-eye needle for weaving in ends
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Jack-In-The-Web Pumpkin Doily Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Marsha Glassner.
Thanks to Marsha Glassner for the article inspiration and featured image.