- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Little Owlets Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Do You Like Butterflies? If You Do, You’ll Love This Gorgeous Crochet Butterfly Pattern
Make this free pumpkin doily crochet pattern and decorate your home for Halloween. Jack-In-The-Web by Marsha Glassner is a fairly quick and simple holiday decoration that will make you smile every time you look at it. This beautiful and fun Halloween-pattern is a little project, some may say an easy one-day project that’s both adorable and fabulous for anyone who loves Halloween.
Jack-In-The-Web Pumpkin Doily Free Crochet Pattern
Suggested Materials: (for 12″ doily after blocking, measured from corner to corner)
Aunt Lydia’s #10 thread in Pumpkin
size 7 steel hook
large-eye needle for weaving in ends
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Jack-In-The-Web Pumpkin Doily Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Marsha Glassner.
Thanks to Marsha Glassner for the article inspiration and featured image.