- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Large Crochet Snowflake Ornament With Beads
- [Free Pattern] These Super-Cute Little Longies Work And Fit Fantastically
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Baby Girl Shoes Melt My Heart
- Colorful Corner To Corner Afghan Crochet Pattern
This absolutely stunning crochet blanket pattern with a mosaic design will motivate you to improve your crochet skills -if needed!- and start making your own fabulous blanket or throw in your favorite colorway. Learn mosaic crochet with this easy to follow One Step Beyond Blanket free crochet pattern designed by Martin Up North and inspired by this knitted pattern.I You can create your own variation using this pattern or just use the pattern as it is. One this is sure: you will have really a great time making this blanket!
One Step Beyond Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Hook 5.0 mm
Scheepjes Cahlista 100% natural cotton, 50 gram / 85 meters
9 balls colour 130 / old lace
6 balls colour 527 / midnight
2 balls colour 249 / saffron
Width: 84cm / 33,07in
Length: 100cm / 39.37in
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the One Step Beyond Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Martin Up North.
Thanks to Martin Up North for the article inspiration and featured image.