- [Free Pattern] This Sensational Crochet Shawl Pattern Is The Perfect Gift For Mother’s Day
- Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons (Video Tutorial)
- Breathtakingly Beautiful And Totally Unusual Square Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Cosy Mitts For A Cold Winter Day
Get inspired by these stunning, elegant and so easy to make crochet granny squares. If you enjoy crocheting granny squares you’ll have fun creating one for yourself or someone you love. With a little bit of imagination, you can use these patterns to create any crochet project you want.
For this article I selected 10 granny squares ( in no particular order). They are, in my opinion and at this moment, the most beautiful granny squares I’ve seen on the internet. I hope you get some inspiration by watching them and of course, the free patterns and, by all means, if you have some beautiful granny squares pattern you love and want to share, please feel free to contribute and share. I always welcome new ideas and inspiration.
Take a look at these 10 beautiful crochet granny squares and add them to your to-do list if you feel like.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Go to the next page to see the first featured granny square: Mini Magic Mandala Square, designed by Tamara Kelly.