- Cheri Greenway Shared Baby blanket. 😊
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
- The Perfect Crocheted Summer Top
- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
Make this free pumpkin doily crochet pattern and decorate your home for Halloween. Jack-In-The-Web by Marsha Glassner is a fairly quick and simple holiday decoration that will make you smile every time you look at it. This beautiful and fun Halloween-pattern is a little project, some may say an easy one-day project that’s both adorable and fabulous for anyone who loves Halloween.
Jack-In-The-Web Pumpkin Doily Free Crochet Pattern
Suggested Materials: (for 12″ doily after blocking, measured from corner to corner)
Aunt Lydia’s #10 thread in Pumpkin
size 7 steel hook
large-eye needle for weaving in ends
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Jack-In-The-Web Pumpkin Doily Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Marsha Glassner for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!