- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
- Sweet Little Dress And Matching Beret Set
- How To Join Crochet Squares -Crab Stitch Join
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Delicate Flower Puff Stitch Pattern
- This Cute Pineapple Blanket Crochet Pattern Is Perfect To Create Spectacular Gifts
Skull motif is very popular these days maybe because skulls look so cool and are endlessly fascinating in so many ways. From skull fashion to skull home decor pieces, there are lots of crochet patterns featuring this motif and some of them are really beautiful. This Skull Doily free crochet pattern by Lekden is a masterpiece. With 6 large skulls as the central design, this doily is a great addition to your Halloween, or year round, decor.
Skull Doily Free Crochet Pattern
• No. 10 crochet thread, mercerized cotton; 85 grams, approx. 510 yards (466 meters)
• 1.65mm (US steel size 7) hook
Earlier versions of the pattern were done using a size 3 non-mercerized cotton crochet thread and a 2 mm hook and those versions were about 2 ½“ larger in diameter (18” total) and had a softer hand, and so you can adjust the materials to adjust the size and hand as you need. Gauge is not important.
The final piece will need to be blocked!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Skull Doily Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lekden.
Thanks to Lekden for the article inspiration and featured image.