- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
- [Free Pattern] This Chapstick Holder Is Such A Great Idea For Any Lip Balm Addict
“The air may not be crisp just yet, but Halloween is around the corner. This Smiling Pumpkins Pillow free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com brings together all the classic Halloween images – pumpkins, jack-o-lanterns, and candy corn colors. This pattern is quick to work up (well, that depends on how fast you can single crochet), and there’s a lot of opportunity for customization. This could also be a cute trick-or-treat bag of you leave one of the sides open and add straps.”
Smiling Pumpkins Pillow Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
approx 6.5 oz/ 338 yds
I used Bernat Super Value and Red Heart Super Saver
Fiber fill/ Poly fill (stuffing)
Check out the Smiling Pumpkins Pillow Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.