- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- [Free Pattern] This Spectacular Cushion Is A Real Eye-Catcher On Every Sofa
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- [Free Pattern] So Much Cuteness In This Soft And Easy To Make Baby Blanket
- Spectacular 3D Flower Granny Square Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
This is a cute and easy pattern, perfect for your wall and this season. It’s a great way to bring more smiles into the Halloween decor. This cute Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging by Aurora Suominen is about 15 1/2″ Long. The cute pumpkins can be done plain or with smiley or scary face. Let your imagination fly.
Supplies Needed:Size: 15 ½” Long, Hook: H, Yarn: Red Heart WW in Orange: 1.2oz & Green: .1ozOptional: Felt or other facial features
This is ready for Fall, hang on your wall, and save space! So many ways to add cute faces for Halloween, or use your Fall colors for the Season.
Thanks to Aurora Suominen for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.