- [Free Pattern] This Basic Beanie Pattern Is Simply Awesome!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
- Modern Crochet Squares For A Gorgeous Blanket
- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherry Blossoms Stitch
These adorable crochet spa baskets make great gift ideas to give with all sorts of things inside like bath items, toys, candy, etc. They are cute as storage baskets as well and are loved by people who like to stay organized . They remind me of the little baskets from Ikea. The Crochet Spa Basket Tutorial by Linda, is quick and easy to make and you can choose to make different sizes and colors too!
Learn how to make this adorable crochet baskets in only 7 steps. All you need is to follow the step-by-step instructions in writing and pictures.
Supplies: cotton worsted weight yarn (I used Lily Sugar n’ Cream) 5.5 mm hook needle for weaving in ends
It’s also good to know that:
You can make it taller and fold it over for an awesome cuff and more sturdy look.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Linda for the inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!