- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern To Make Any Space Extra Special
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- [Photo Tutorial] Simple Daisy Granny Square Pattern With Lots Of Pictures To Help You Master It!
- Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan
For those who hate doing picots but always felt like they were necessary in making doilies, here is the great news: there are no picots necessary when making this Halloween doily. Boo! by Marsha Glassner is a spectacular doily crochet pattern with a very cute and imaginative design, a beautiful holiday decoration that looks like lots of fun to work .
Halloween Doily Free Crochet Pattern
These little ghosts want to help you decorate for Halloween! Written for a difficulty level of advanced beginner to intermediate. 25 rows. Using #10 thread with a #7 hook it will measure 13-14 inches across. No picots.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Boo! Halloween Doily Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Marsha Glassner.
Thanks to Marsha Glassner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.