- Fabulous Crochet Easter Wreath Pattern To Make Now
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ribbed Chip Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sand Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
Great coffee themed afghan square for a coffee lover! The 2019 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun lapghan by December. 2019 will be the year of coffee! April’s new square tries to evoke the soggy month we all love (because without April showers, you get no lovely flowers through the rest of Spring). 8″ Tapestry Spilled Coffee Afghan Square by Divine Debris is splashy coffee mess, but without the pesky necessity to clean it up.
Coffee Themed Afghan Square Free Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 50 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Coffee Themed Afghan Square Free Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.