- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Free Pattern] Sun, Sand, And Waves Wall Hanging Pattern To Get Your Home In A Summer Mood
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Graphic “LOVE” Throw Is Perfect For Expressing Your Love
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December.
August’s square is a tribute to the hottest month of the year – a cactus! Because, only a cactus can live through this heat 😉
This 8″ Tapestry Cactus Afghan Square free crochet pattern by divinedebris.com is a simple 2 color square which you can dress up with some spikes or leave bare, either style creates a cute square you can use on anything from a table runner to a tote bag or an afghan by the end of the year.”
Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square Free Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 55 yards
At least 2 colors
I used Caron One Pound
More Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern here: 8″ Tapestry Cactus Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.