- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
Great coffee themed afghan square for a coffee lover! The 2019 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun lapghan by December. 2019 will be the year of coffee! April’s new square tries to evoke the soggy month we all love (because without April showers, you get no lovely flowers through the rest of Spring). 8″ Tapestry Spilled Coffee Afghan Square by Divine Debris is splashy coffee mess, but without the pesky necessity to clean it up.
Coffee Themed Afghan Square Free Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 50 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Coffee Themed Afghan Square Free Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.