- [N/A] This Sea Turtle Rug Is Fabulous
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Paid Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Ram Sheep Hooded Blanket Free Pattern
- Clever Snow Globe Ornaments Free Pattern
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December. This month’s square is about the Summer! June’s square is fun, bright, and perfect for Pride too (make 8 & put together an awesome Warhol inspired bag!).”
After the rain, it’s sunshine and rainbows! 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square by Divine Debris is a fun pattern, simplistic yet interesting with a bright, joyful design.
Tapestry Crochet Rainbow Afghan Square Free Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 55 yards
At least 7 colors
I used Caron One Pound
More Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Tapestry Crochet Rainbow Afghan Square Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.