- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Heart Bunnies In All Colors
- Beautiful Fawn River Blanket Crochet Pattern And Dishcloth With A Lovely Native American Feel
- Easy Crochet Flower Earrings Free Pattern
- Easy Peasy Fish Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- Skull Doily Free Crochet Pattern Designed With Amazing Artfulness
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December. This month’s square is about the Summer! June’s square is fun, bright, and perfect for Pride too (make 8 & put together an awesome Warhol inspired bag!).”
After the rain, it’s sunshine and rainbows! 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square by Divine Debris is a fun pattern, simplistic yet interesting with a bright, joyful design.
Tapestry Crochet Rainbow Afghan Square Free Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 55 yards
At least 7 colors
I used Caron One Pound
More Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Tapestry Crochet Rainbow Afghan Square Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.