- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Textured Stripes Dishcloths Is Perfect For Gift Giving
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] These Cache Baskets Are Incredible And Useful
“This month’s square is more complicated than the last but in the end you have a fun rain cloud square you can make a few of and make a pillow cover, a bag, a table runner… whatever you can think of to turn this into if you don’t want to make an afghan.” 8″ Tapestry Rain Cloud Afghan Square by Divine Debris is a fun way to try out tapestry crochet and make a fun blanket.
Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Free Pattern
More Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Free Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.