- [Video Pattern] So Very Adorable Strawberry Shortcake Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Up Your Dish Drying Routine With This Lovely Tunisian Crochet Drying Mat!
- Super-Pretty Reversible Crochet Blanket Pattern Perfect For Enjoying Quiet Moments
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Poppy In A Granny Square
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December. Who doesn’t love sitting under a cozy blanket, cuddled up with your favorite pet or spouse, with a book or a project on their lap, while sipping on something delicious and toasty in their cup? That’s my favorite late Fall/ early Winter activity, especially when the weather outside is turning decidedly frightful. Have fun making the 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square by Divine Debris. Let it snow, rain, or be windy, I’ll be inside with my cup of cocoa and a good book.”
8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 50 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Loops and Threads Impeccable
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.