- C2C Tiny Coffee Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- The Easiest Crochet Heart Pattern Ever- How To Crochet A Heart In Just 2 Minutes (Video Tutorial)
Fall in love with this beautiful crochet throw pattern! It’s fun, it’s easy and looks so lovely! The color combination and the design are perfect for a summer blanket. Summer Mist Throw by Kim Guzman Quick and easy stripey blanket that you can make from stash . Very pretty pattern, which looks more complicated than it actually is. Feel free to experiment with colors and different yarns to make your own pretty version of the blanket.
Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern
Caron International’s One Pound (100% Acrylic; 16oz/454g, 812yds/742m):
580 Soft Sage (A): 1 skein
613 Lavender Blue (B): 1 skein
587 Pale Green (C): 1 skein
577 Lilac (D): 1 skein
One size US K-10.5 (6.5mm), or size to obtain gauge
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Lovely, Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern.
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.