- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
- Practical And Useful Rainbow Drawstring Pouch For Busy Moms
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Joyful Dishcloths For Your Kitchen
- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
You can use them in a garland, together with other Halloween decorations or as coasters. Either way, the effect is going to be accomplished! The Ghost Coaster pattern by Kara Gunza is way too cool!
These ghost crochet coasters are so scary-sweet and would add such a fun touch to your Halloween entertaining. They are super quick and easy to work up too!
Scary-sweet is the right “label” for this pattern, indeed! Really quick and easy to make these crochet ghost coasters are so adorable, they totally qualify as great gifts as well. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.