- Easy Scrap Yarn Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful And So Simple Cupcake Stripe Blanket
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Organize Your Closet With This Clever Hanging Storage Idea
- Best Yarn Storage Idea Ever! This Place Is Magical!
This is clearly a fun pattern! Cute, simple, functional and fun, sure to bring smiles to whoever sees them. This adorable Little Chick Bean Bag pattern by Kara Gunza is a quick and fun pattern to make. These cute crochet chicken bean bags are great and unique gifts for any chicken lover in your life.
Here’s what you will need:
3 colors worsted weight cotton yarn, small amount of black yarn or crochet thread.
H hook and G hook
tapestry needle, scissors
Finished sizes: Chick approx. 3½ in.; Mama approx. 4½ in.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.