- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little One Cuddle Up With This Cute Bunny Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Did You See These Flip Flop Makeovers?
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For A Last Minute Invitation To A Gift Giving Occasion
I love the look of this pattern, and the name too! I find it a bit intriguing: modern and vintage, two trends in one name that must be something really special! And, as a matter of fact, it is! Modern Vintage Potholder by Maryse Roudier is chic, elegant, looks great and works up fast. Perfect for a quick gift!
Sometimes you just need a super quick project. Making potholders with leftover yarn is a great way to bring your hobby into your kitchen. And, it’s fun to play with the colors!
Thanks to Maryse Roudier for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.