- Learn A new Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Lace Stitch
- Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern [ +Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- Easy Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket
I love the look of this pattern, and the name too! I find it a bit intriguing: modern and vintage, two trends in one name that must be something really special! And, as a matter of fact, it is! Modern Vintage Potholder by Maryse Roudier is chic, elegant, looks great and works up fast. Perfect for a quick gift!
Sometimes you just need a super quick project. Making potholders with leftover yarn is a great way to bring your hobby into your kitchen. And, it’s fun to play with the colors!
Thanks to Maryse Roudier for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.