- [Free Pattern] This 3D Swan Doily Is Amazing!
- Robin Lynn Shared I just wanted to share the American Flag
- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- This Sunflower Blanket Is The Perfect Gift To Bring Joy To Someone’s Day
This is indeed a pretty trio of Christmas trees for any holiday decor! These Cone Christmas Trees by Kara Gunza is a really simple to follow pattern that makes fabulous Christmas trees. These little guys in different sizes are worked in unjoined rounds and can easily be done exactly the size you need.
Here is what you will need:
3 coordinating colors of worsted weight yarn (less than 1 skein each)
a 5.9-in. Durafoam Cone
a 9.85-in. Durafoam Cone
a 15-in. Durafoam Cone
1 small skein of glitter yarn (approx. 72 yd)
a handful of 1-in white corsages pins
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals To Picots
Thanks to Kara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.