- [Video Tutorial] Learn The Amazing Technique Of Overlay Crochet With This Beautiful Circles Of The Sun Block
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Granny Square With An Amigurumi Rabbit
- [Free Pattern] This One Skein Shawl Crochet Pattern Makes The Perfect Gift For Stylish Women
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Hat Is Perfect For Photo Shoots And Baby Showers
Crocheted with a variety of stitches, this slouch is really beautiful. If you ever need to make a quick and unique gift, this is it! The texture this pattern creates makes this beanie that something special that you just want to wear.
Very easy and quick to make, Catherine Slouch pattern by Michelle Ferguson is a sweet project with endless color possibilities.
Beautiful Crochet Slouch Free Pattern
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Slouch Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Two Brothers Blankets’ Ravelry Store
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.