- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Baby Dragons
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
- Turn A Granny Square Into A Cute Reindeer Hotpad
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
Crocheted with a variety of stitches, this slouch is really beautiful. If you ever need to make a quick and unique gift, this is it! The texture this pattern creates makes this beanie that something special that you just want to wear.
Very easy and quick to make, Catherine Slouch pattern by Michelle Ferguson is a sweet project with endless color possibilities.
Beautiful Crochet Slouch Free Pattern
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Slouch Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Two Brothers Blankets’ Ravelry Store
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.