- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- Quick And Fun Crochet Flower Coaster
They are so adorable! These Mini Pillow Pals – An Amigurumi Friend by Sarah Hearn are absolutely perfect for a party decor… or just for decor! The pattern is super easy and it’s so much fun doing their hair and faces in different ways! These super cute mini pillows are a great project to use little leftover scraps.
Super simple amigurumi!!
You can use them as, obviously, mini pillows; as stress ball type things; as pin cushions or just as a little friend!
They are really simple to make, it’s just a little rectangular pouch that’s stuffed and sewn up at the bottom. It’s not even really a pattern; just directions.
Thanks to Sarah Hearn for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.