- Easy Stitches Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Quick And Easy Crochet Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- How To Crochet Newborn Baby Booties For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
They are so adorable! These Mini Pillow Pals – An Amigurumi Friend by Sarah Hearn are absolutely perfect for a party decor… or just for decor! The pattern is super easy and it’s so much fun doing their hair and faces in different ways! These super cute mini pillows are a great project to use little leftover scraps.
Super simple amigurumi!!
You can use them as, obviously, mini pillows; as stress ball type things; as pin cushions or just as a little friend!
They are really simple to make, it’s just a little rectangular pouch that’s stuffed and sewn up at the bottom. It’s not even really a pattern; just directions.
Thanks to Sarah Hearn for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.