- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Mittens To Keep You Warm And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Wrap For Cool Summer Evenings
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
They are so adorable! These Mini Pillow Pals – An Amigurumi Friend by Sarah Hearn are absolutely perfect for a party decor… or just for decor! The pattern is super easy and it’s so much fun doing their hair and faces in different ways! These super cute mini pillows are a great project to use little leftover scraps.
Super simple amigurumi!!
You can use them as, obviously, mini pillows; as stress ball type things; as pin cushions or just as a little friend!
They are really simple to make, it’s just a little rectangular pouch that’s stuffed and sewn up at the bottom. It’s not even really a pattern; just directions.
Thanks to Sarah Hearn for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.