- Knitting For Beginners: 38 Different And Awesome Cast-on Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Super Squishy Round Crochet Rug Pattern For Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Lil’ Cute And Cuddly Baby Unicorn
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lacy Arrow Stitch
If you’ve been looking for the perfect tree skirt, look no more! You’ll love this one! This Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern by Kara Gunza is such an easy and great pattern. Here’ an idea I got from someone: this pattern would also look lovely, when done in fine crochet cotton, on a Christmas table. What do you think? I think is a great idea!
Here’s what you need:
-red and white worsted weight cotton yarn (approx. 710 yds each, I used less than one skein each of Bernat Handicrafter in White and Country Red )
-an H hook
-scissors and a tapestry needle
Finished grannies measure approximately 10¼ in. × 10¼ in. each. Finished tree skirt measures approximately 46 in. from each point to the opposite point.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.