- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
- Baby Yoda Christmas Tree Ornament
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- Curious Cat Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
“This design is squishy, cozy, and works up so wonderfully in bulky yarn. The simple design allows for the stitches to be the main stars of this pattern. The lines created by the front post/ back post combo are contrasted by tassels on the edge to give this Lovely Ridges Pillow crochet pattern by Divine Debris a fun and silly look, making it great for home decorating or gifting options.”
Lovely Ridges Pillow Free Crochet Pattern
US K (6.50 mm) crochet hook
Bulky/ size #5 weight yarn
2.4 oz. / 122 yards
I used Loops and Threads Charisma
Polyfill/ pillow form
Finished product dimensions
Height: 12″ – 13″ (stretched)
Width: 12″ – 13″ (stretched)
View Lovely Ridges Pillow Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.