- 8 Simple Crochet Patterns For Baby Blankets
- Fabulous And Free Crochet Fan Doily Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Single Crochet Blanket Is The Simplest Blanket Pattern Ever!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
Cozy, comfy and extremely good looking, these double-sole slippers may become your favorite slippers. Get started right now to make yourself a great pair of crochet slippers with double sole so your feet won’t get cold anymore.
Monticello Slippers by Maria Bittner are a great gift idea as they are perfect for men and women alike. The pattern is quick to crochet so if you need to help a loved one keep warm on cold nights these slippers are just wonderful.
Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern
Made with #5 Bulky yarn, I used I Love This Yarn Chunky in two colors:
Color 1 (Heather Charcoal): 80 – 130 yards
Color 2 (French Blue): 75 – 120 yards
Hook US I/5.50 mm
Stitch markers (6)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.