- [Free Pattern] Give Your Faithful Hooks A Beautiful New Home
- Rainbow Weighted Blanket Filled With Sunshine
- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tea Cup Coasters Your Drinks Will Love To Rest On
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
How adorable are these crocheted ballet slippers! You will enjoy this new Ballet Slippers free crochet pattern for adults designed by Heart Hook Home. These slippers are so cute and unique with a comfortable and modern look and the pattern is easy to follow and quick to make. Before you even finish your first pair you’ll be ready to start your second one.
Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted weight/size 4/Aran yarn
-approx. 100 – 120 yards for women’s US size 7 – 10 (Big Twist “Dark Denim” pictured)
Crochet hook in size D/3.25mm
You May Also Like These Popular Crochet Slipper Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Heart Hook Home to get your free pattern: Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults
Thanks to Ashlea Konecny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.