- [Free Pattern] Precious Little -Easy To Make- Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Don’t You Just Love These Magic Squares?
- [Free Pattern] Celtic Weave Blanket
How adorable are these crocheted ballet slippers! You will enjoy this new Ballet Slippers free crochet pattern for adults designed by Heart Hook Home. These slippers are so cute and unique with a comfortable and modern look and the pattern is easy to follow and quick to make. Before you even finish your first pair you’ll be ready to start your second one.
Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted weight/size 4/Aran yarn
-approx. 100 – 120 yards for women’s US size 7 – 10 (Big Twist “Dark Denim” pictured)
Crochet hook in size D/3.25mm
You May Also Like These Popular Crochet Slipper Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Heart Hook Home to get your free pattern: Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults
Thanks to Ashlea Konecny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.