- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- [Free Pattern] Add Handmade Charm To Your Christmas Decor With This Pretty Granny Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Chic Circular Crochet Vest You Can Wear Everyday This Summer
How adorable are these crocheted ballet slippers! You will enjoy this new Ballet Slippers free crochet pattern for adults designed by Heart Hook Home. These slippers are so cute and unique with a comfortable and modern look and the pattern is easy to follow and quick to make. Before you even finish your first pair you’ll be ready to start your second one.
Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted weight/size 4/Aran yarn
-approx. 100 – 120 yards for women’s US size 7 – 10 (Big Twist “Dark Denim” pictured)
Crochet hook in size D/3.25mm
You May Also Like These Popular Crochet Slipper Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Heart Hook Home to get your free pattern: Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults
Thanks to Ashlea Konecny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.