- 30 Minute Crochet Projects- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Cute Flower Bookmark That Will Make Your Day Better
- [Free Pattern] Cool Crocheted Couch Caddy To Hold Remotes And Other TV Items
Creating a ribbed edge with crochet is fairly easy, although as it happens with so many new things, it may seem complicated. Once you take the time to try it once you’ll realize, this ribbed stitch is really made of simple stitches.
Learn how to crochet a ribbing edge for a chunky and warm hat or for a warm sweater. This method is very easy as well as the ribbing pattern. The crochet tutorial below courtesy of Angela Plunkett of Little Monkeys Designs teaches you how to add ribbing to a project after it is finished. How very cool and useful is that!
[Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.