- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
Creating a ribbed edge with crochet is fairly easy, although as it happens with so many new things, it may seem complicated. Once you take the time to try it once you’ll realize, this ribbed stitch is really made of simple stitches.
Learn how to crochet a ribbing edge for a chunky and warm hat or for a warm sweater. This method is very easy as well as the ribbing pattern. The crochet tutorial below courtesy of Angela Plunkett of Little Monkeys Designs teaches you how to add ribbing to a project after it is finished. How very cool and useful is that!
[Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.