- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Evergreen Christmas Wreath Square
- [Free Pattern] Daisy Flower Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Modern, Beautiful Heathered Eyelets Wrap Is Perfect For Anytime Of Year
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
Lovely to look at and a delight to wear, these lovely slippers seem to make feet happy. These Velvety Soft Slippers by Maria Bittners look so soft and comfy! This wonderful pattern is available in sizes from 8.5″ to 11.5″and makes a wonderful and luxurious gift for dear ones, a real treat for who happy, comfy feet.
These slippers are cozy, warm and soft as silk in Red Heart Velvety chenille yarn, but they look great in other yarns too. The drawstring keeps them securely on the feet and it’s a fun place to add a pompom or tassel too.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…