- [Free Pattern] Funky And Extremely Adorable Crochet Flower Power Rug
- 21 Quick And Easy Baby Blankets To Crochet With Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Monster Pants With Mouth And Teeth
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
Lovely to look at and a delight to wear, these lovely slippers seem to make feet happy. These Velvety Soft Slippers by Maria Bittners look so soft and comfy! This wonderful pattern is available in sizes from 8.5″ to 11.5″and makes a wonderful and luxurious gift for dear ones, a real treat for who happy, comfy feet.
These slippers are cozy, warm and soft as silk in Red Heart Velvety chenille yarn, but they look great in other yarns too. The drawstring keeps them securely on the feet and it’s a fun place to add a pompom or tassel too.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…