- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Angel Winged Shaped Diamonds Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Perfect For Any Season Stars and Stripes Bag
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
Any baby will look great in these cute booties. Easy, flexible and pretty, this pattern promises to be quick as well. These booties seem to be a better fit for a baby boy but with a little adjustment in color they are great for baby girls as well. This 10 minute easy crochet booties for babies pattern by Lisa Auch is a great little project which is sure to became a favorite for lots of newborns and preemies. Know someone expecting a baby? These booties would make such a great gift!
You will need extra SAME colored yarn to Join to make the Toe area
These are ONLY EASY IF you know how to FPHDC = Front post half double crochet
BPHDC = Back Post Half Double Crochet
Source: 10 minute Easy Crochet Booties Pattern
This image courtesy of Lisa Auch.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.