- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
- Colorful, Unique And Weather Friendly Unicorn Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- EMLee Crochet Shared New free crochet pattern on my blog. Check
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Cute Mini Pillows
- [Free Pattern] Did You See These Flip Flop Makeovers?
Any baby will look great in these cute booties. Easy, flexible and pretty, this pattern promises to be quick as well. These booties seem to be a better fit for a baby boy but with a little adjustment in color they are great for baby girls as well. This 10 minute easy crochet booties for babies pattern by Lisa Auch is a great little project which is sure to became a favorite for lots of newborns and preemies. Know someone expecting a baby? These booties would make such a great gift!
You will need extra SAME colored yarn to Join to make the Toe area
These are ONLY EASY IF you know how to FPHDC = Front post half double crochet
BPHDC = Back Post Half Double Crochet
Source: 10 minute Easy Crochet Booties Pattern
This image courtesy of Lisa Auch.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.