- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket Any Size
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- This 1 Ball Baby Blanket Makes A Great Last Minute Present [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
Crochet a cute and warm blanket for homeless cats and kittens. Animal Shelter Kitty Blanket free crochet pattern by Lindsay Allercott is a great pattern for making a bunch of blankets to donate to animal shelters. This small blanket pattern is a beginner friendly pattern and also a cute projects to make from leftover yarn.
Animal Shelter Kitty Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
You will need a 5.5 mm hook and any left over medium weight #4 yarn.
Finished measurements should be approximately 15’’ x 18’’ (I do recommend calling your local shelter to see if this size is a good fit for them) I have added directions on how to increase or decrease blanket size.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Animal Shelter Kitty Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Lindsay Allercott for the article inspiration and featured image.