- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Knit and Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Crochet Covered Sea Stones
If you ever wondered how to turn a flat rectangle into some comfy slippers, you must give this easy crochet slippers pattern a try. Magic Slippers free crochet pattern designed by CrochetDreamz is so cute and clever and a great pattern for beginners. There is no increasing or decreasing and the ribbing effect of the stitch adds elegance and style to this easy to crochet pattern. Make a pair for every woman in your life, they make a great gift for just about every occasion.
Easy Crochet Slippers For Beginners Free Pattern
1. Size 4 worsted weight yarn. Loops and Threads Impeccable yarn in colors Putty and Barley were used for the sample slippers.
2. Size J(6mm) hook
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the end and shape the slippers
4. Four 3/4-inch metal buttons for embellishment
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Shehnaaz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!