- [Free Pattern] A Very Nice Modern Twist On The Traditional Granny Square
- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
If you ever wondered how to turn a flat rectangle into some comfy slippers, you must give this easy crochet slippers pattern a try. Magic Slippers free crochet pattern designed by CrochetDreamz is so cute and clever and a great pattern for beginners. There is no increasing or decreasing and the ribbing effect of the stitch adds elegance and style to this easy to crochet pattern. Make a pair for every woman in your life, they make a great gift for just about every occasion.
Easy Crochet Slippers For Beginners Free Pattern
1. Size 4 worsted weight yarn. Loops and Threads Impeccable yarn in colors Putty and Barley were used for the sample slippers.
2. Size J(6mm) hook
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the end and shape the slippers
4. Four 3/4-inch metal buttons for embellishment
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Shehnaaz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!