- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] You Will Just Love This Headwrap In One Size Fits Most
- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- Easy Pumpkin Amigurumi Free Pattern To Make Your Porch a Standout
- Lovely, Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern
When the perfect yarn meets the right pattern a beautiful baby blanket is created! With an interesting texture and beautiful border this baby blanket works up so fast and is so soft in this bulky yarn. Essentials Baby Blanket by Maria Bittner looks great in solid colors or in bold stripes of color and the size is easily adjustable.
Beautiful Baby Blanket
Size: Approximately 36” x 36” – Size is easily adjustable.
Red Heart Soft Essentials Bulky Weight Yarn (131 yards per skein):
Color 1 (greyhound) – 2 skeins
Color 2 (white) – 2 skeins
Color 3 (peony) – 1 skein
Color 4 (misty rose) – 1 skein
Hook US K/6.50 mm
Check out the original source for this Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria Bittner for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.