- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Tiered Dress With Flowers
- Amazing Striking Crochet Blanket Pattern To Liven Up Those Spaces That Need A Little Help
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
- [Free Pattern] Super Adorable Crochet Hippo Hat In All Different Sizes
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
When the perfect yarn meets the right pattern a beautiful baby blanket is created! With an interesting texture and beautiful border this baby blanket works up so fast and is so soft in this bulky yarn. Essentials Baby Blanket by Maria Bittner looks great in solid colors or in bold stripes of color and the size is easily adjustable.
Beautiful Baby Blanket
Size: Approximately 36” x 36” – Size is easily adjustable.
Red Heart Soft Essentials Bulky Weight Yarn (131 yards per skein):
Color 1 (greyhound) – 2 skeins
Color 2 (white) – 2 skeins
Color 3 (peony) – 1 skein
Color 4 (misty rose) – 1 skein
Hook US K/6.50 mm
Check out the original source for this Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria Bittner for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.