- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
- Beautiful Crochet Kitchen Towel With Fringe
- [Free Pattern] Any Child Would Love To Have This Froggie Footstool In Their Room
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Crochet Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Feet The Comfort They Deserve With These Super-Cute Slipper Boots
What a great baby sweater! This Crocheted Baby Sweater by Beth Koskie is a wonderful, easy, quick pattern. This cutie could easily become your next go-to pattern, for baby shower gifts. You can always match a cute beanie or a baby blanket using the same yarn so you will have a beautiful baby set.
3-3.5 oz WW yarn
Size H crochet hook for newborn (I for 0-3 months)
1 button, ¾”
Sewing needle, thread for button
Thanks to Beth Koskie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.