- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Patriotic Crochet Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- Cozy And Comfortable Shawl Collar Vest Knitting Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
What a great baby sweater! This Crocheted Baby Sweater by Beth Koskie is a wonderful, easy, quick pattern. This cutie could easily become your next go-to pattern, for baby shower gifts. You can always match a cute beanie or a baby blanket using the same yarn so you will have a beautiful baby set.
3-3.5 oz WW yarn
Size H crochet hook for newborn (I for 0-3 months)
1 button, ¾”
Sewing needle, thread for button
Thanks to Beth Koskie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.