- Adorable Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Hanging Toilet Paper Holder
- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- Cute Little Heart Hats With Free Patterns For All Ages
This 3 hour easy pattern for crochet mittens in one piece is a simple pattern that may become your go-to pattern for handmade gifts this holiday season.
These mittens are just perfect when it is very cold! The 3 Hour Mittens free crochet pattern by Jess Coppom is a quick and warm step-by-step pattern for chunky women’s mittens, just like the mitts your grandma used to make.
3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
• Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick (Weight: 6/super bulky – 106 yds, 6 oz)
–Oatmeal (#640-123) – 2 skeins (approx. 225 g)]
• Size L (8.0 mm) crochet hook
• Size P/Q (15.0 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
• Tapestry needle
• Leather scraps, hole punch and embroidery thread (optional)
One size – fits most women’s hands
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
Thanks to Jess Coppom the article inspiration and featured image.