- [Video Tutorial] 4 Pieces Bathroom Set To Make Your Bathroom Stand Out
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
- The Only Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern You Will Ever Need!
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Graphic “LOVE” Throw Is Perfect For Expressing Your Love
“This is my first attempt at Tapestry crochet and I must say I absolutely love the result. I worked really hard on this pattern, testing and retesting it until my brain exploded. Making the chart was also a tedious but fun experience.I invite every newbie to try their hand at tapestry crochet. You will enjoy the experience and the result will be stunning. Snowflake Mittens pattern by CrochetDreamz would look lovely in so many color combinations, red and white, grey and white, blue and fluorescent green, the choices are just endless.”
Snowflake Mittens Free Crochet Pattern
1. Worsted weight yarn. Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in colors Colonial Blue and White was used for the sample.
2. Hook G (4.25mm)
One size to fit all women – 9 inches when measured right above the point where thumb starts.
Check out the original source for the Snowflake Mittens Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.