- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Vintage Blanket Pattern Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- Eve’s Sunflowers-Yet Another Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern]
- Crochet C2C Elf Square
No shaping, no increasing and no decreasing! The Dwell Sweater by Jess Coppom s great beginner’s sweater pattern and is the perfect project for anyone who love slow weekends at home and fast crochet projects.
This chunky cardigan is creatively constructed from a simple rectangle without any shaping, increasing or decreasing. The skills needed to make this warm and cozy sweater include double crochet and post stitches.This is an easy pattern to memorize and so presentable!
Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners Free Pattern
• Lion Brand Wool-Ease Tonal (Weight: 5/ bulky – 124 yds, 4 oz)
–Smoke (149) – 7 (9, 10) skeins
• Tapestry needle
• Size N (10 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
The oversized nature of this sweater will accommodate many body types. The sample pictured is a S/M on a model with a 36” bust.
Bust Size // Length of Sweater from collar to bottom edge
S/M: 34-38.5” // 30.5”
L/XL: 39-44.5” // 33”
2XL/3XL: 45-50” // 35.5”
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make & Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.