- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Crochet Purse Is Very Easy To Work Up, In No Time At All!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Bead Stitch Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] Ultra Feminine Pin-Up Garden Party Jacket
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Heart Bunnies In All Colors
Learn how to crochet a scarf with this super simple scarf crochet pattern. This is the perfect project for the beginner crocheter as it is very easy and it creates a fancy little scarf. You’ll love how simple this pattern is for beginners.
The Simple Scarf Crochet Pattern by Marie of of Make and Takes comes with a video showing the step by step process and with a written pattern.
How to Crochet A Scarf For Beginners- Simple Scarf Crochet Pattern
yarn – at least 200 yards
crochet hook size I
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Simple Scarf Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Marie for the article inspiration and featured image.