- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Hippie At Heart? Try This Flower Power Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Stitch Dishcloth Works Up Fast And Easy
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
Baby blankets make excellent additions to any nursery and wonderful gifts, but when they come with a matching item, is like the blanket is getting a well-deserved upgrade. Tag-A-Long Blanket & Hat by Salena Baca makes an exquisite gift for the new parents. This crochet hat and blanket set will take baby from infancy to toddler.
This cute and easy set is great as your first project after you learn how to crochet. The pattern for the baby blanket is easy to memorize and it works up quickly and the matching hat comes in three different sizes so it really can be done for kids off all ages.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.