- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Blanket! No Sewing And Only 10 Stitches Needed!
- Easy Peasy Fish Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- Easy Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
- Super-Easy Slippers Crochet Pattern For Spa Days
This very easy and super speedy beanie crochet pattern is also very beginner-friendly. If you know double crochet and seaming, then this 1 Hour Beanie free crochet pattern designed by Jess Coppom is a mindless project for you. A great gift for anyone, including yourself., this beanie is worked flat in a rectangle and then seamed to form a beanie,The pattern comes with a video tutorial to walk you through the skills step-by-step.
One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand Color Made Easy (Weight: 5/bulky – 247 yds, 7 oz) – 1 ball
– Colors pictured: Millennial (195-194), Huckleberry ((195-110) and Alabaster (195-098)
• Tapestry needle
• Size L (8 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
• Fur pom pom or pom pom maker/small piece of cardboard
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern at Make and Do Crew.
Thanks to Jess for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!