- [Free Pattern] Everyone Likes This Minions Blanket!
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 1
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
- Cutest Amigurumi Cats Free Crochet Pattern With Funny Cats Pals Hanging Off A Thin Branch
- Very Simple Star Baby Blanket That’s Perfect For A Newborn
This very easy and super speedy beanie crochet pattern is also very beginner-friendly. If you know double crochet and seaming, then this 1 Hour Beanie free crochet pattern designed by Jess Coppom is a mindless project for you. A great gift for anyone, including yourself., this beanie is worked flat in a rectangle and then seamed to form a beanie,The pattern comes with a video tutorial to walk you through the skills step-by-step.
One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand Color Made Easy (Weight: 5/bulky – 247 yds, 7 oz) – 1 ball
– Colors pictured: Millennial (195-194), Huckleberry ((195-110) and Alabaster (195-098)
• Tapestry needle
• Size L (8 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
• Fur pom pom or pom pom maker/small piece of cardboard
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern at Make and Do Crew.
Thanks to Jess for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!