- Incredibly Cute Winter Wildflowers Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Fire In The Meadow 12 Inch Square
- Totally Awesome Crochet Mini Backpack Purse Free Crochet Pattern To Add A Touch Of Personality To Your Gifts
- This Cute Crochet Candy Bag Makes A Perfect Gift That Can Be Used Year Round
- Crochet Skull Blanket Pattern For Your Halloween Home Decor
Learn how to crochet a cardigan with this really simple basic stitch pattern. This cardigan’s construction is very easy for even beginners. The Habitat Cardigan by Jess Coppom is made from a simple rectangle. This beautiful sweater is very easy to make and you can adjust it as needed for a perfect fit. Super easy, super cozy this is going to be your new favorite sweater!
How To Crochet A Cardigan- The Habitat Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand Heartland (Weight: 4/medium – 251 yds, 5 oz)
– Grand Canyon (#136-122) – 6 (6, 7, 7, 8) skeins
• Tapestry needle
• Size K (6.6 mm) crochet hook
• Size J (6.0 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!