- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Wonderful Crochet Wrap Free Pattern To Colour Your Everyday Life
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Very Own Little Monster Easter Egg Crochet
Learn how to crochet a cardigan with this really simple basic stitch pattern. This cardigan’s construction is very easy for even beginners. The Habitat Cardigan by Jess Coppom is made from a simple rectangle. This beautiful sweater is very easy to make and you can adjust it as needed for a perfect fit. Super easy, super cozy this is going to be your new favorite sweater!
How To Crochet A Cardigan- The Habitat Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand Heartland (Weight: 4/medium – 251 yds, 5 oz)
– Grand Canyon (#136-122) – 6 (6, 7, 7, 8) skeins
• Tapestry needle
• Size K (6.6 mm) crochet hook
• Size J (6.0 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!