- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
- [Free Patterns] Adorable And Groovy Crochet Flowers That Look Beautiful Every Day
- Quick, Simple And Really Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan [Free Crochet Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Table Cloth Is Truly A Work Of Art!
This square is an awesome pattern and such a lovely piece of crochet! Love all the fpdc’s and effect they give! The stitch combinations in this square make it look complicated, but in fact is working fairly easy. Winter Rose 12in Sampler Square by Julee Fort will challenge you to learn several new stitches (if you don’t know them yet). This really cute, unusual pattern with all the different stitches used, will keep you entertain and never bored.
Finished Size: 12″ X 12″
Size “G” hook (or size “F” if you crochet loose)
Approx. 4 ounces worsted weight yarn of choice
Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Julee Fort
Thanks to Julee Fort for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.