- Crochet Crafter Granny Organizer Free Pattern
- Easy And Adorable Crochet Baby Booties With Fur Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Have Wonderful Fun With These Playful And Creative Crochet Butterflies
- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Colorful Crocheted Flowers
- These Cute Baby Owls Amigurumi Will Make You The Best Gift Giver Ever!
If you are looking for a simple two color crochet stitch that’s also quick and works great for a baby blanket, you’ll simply love today’s featured crochet stitch.
This Easy Spike Stitch is one of the most interesting crochet stitches out there and looks perfect with a simple edge. This easy stitch creates a texture which is perfect for crochet blankets!
Easy Spike Stitch Free Crochet Pattern And Tutorial
I used Red Heart Soft for this sample but you can try it with any yarn you want. Just make sure to use the corresponding hook to the yarn weight you are using.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Easy Spike Stitch Free Crochet Pattern And Tutorial
Thanks to Krista the article inspiration and featured image.