- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
- How To Make A Crochet Granny Square Poncho [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Stitch Pattern
- Cuddly 3 in 1 Bear Blanket Crochet Pattern
If you are looking for a simple two color crochet stitch that’s also quick and works great for a baby blanket, you’ll simply love today’s featured crochet stitch.
This Easy Spike Stitch is one of the most interesting crochet stitches out there and looks perfect with a simple edge. This easy stitch creates a texture which is perfect for crochet blankets!
Easy Spike Stitch Free Crochet Pattern And Tutorial
I used Red Heart Soft for this sample but you can try it with any yarn you want. Just make sure to use the corresponding hook to the yarn weight you are using.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Easy Spike Stitch Free Crochet Pattern And Tutorial
Thanks to Krista the article inspiration and featured image.