- [Free Pattern] This Owl Square Could NOT Be Any Cuter!
- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
- Easy Crochet Quilt Pattern
Short in time this winter? This one piece crochet Christmas stocking is fast and fabulous. Because it’s worked up in one piece you can easily make one really quick so you can make lots in a very short time.
“A brand new addition to the Pretty in Gingham Line from Divine Debris. The new Pretty in Gingham Stocking is a perfect addition to any decorating scheme. This design is easier than it appears and you can customize it as you’d like (adding pom poms, changing colors, or even adjusting the weight of the yarns used).”
One Piece Crochet Christmas Stocking Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #5 Bulky Weight yarn
I used Red Heart Essentials (3.3 oz/ 87 yds) and Bernat Velvet (4.9 oz/ 147 yds)
Needle that will weave in your ends
Notions: scissors, measuring tape
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!