- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blossoms Blanket Is Spectacular!
- Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Bath Mat
Short in time this winter? This one piece crochet Christmas stocking is fast and fabulous. Because it’s worked up in one piece you can easily make one really quick so you can make lots in a very short time.
“A brand new addition to the Pretty in Gingham Line from Divine Debris. The new Pretty in Gingham Stocking is a perfect addition to any decorating scheme. This design is easier than it appears and you can customize it as you’d like (adding pom poms, changing colors, or even adjusting the weight of the yarns used).”
One Piece Crochet Christmas Stocking Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #5 Bulky Weight yarn
I used Red Heart Essentials (3.3 oz/ 87 yds) and Bernat Velvet (4.9 oz/ 147 yds)
Needle that will weave in your ends
Notions: scissors, measuring tape
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!