- [Free Pattern] Granny Spike Stitch Cushion
- [Free Pattern] This Multi Colour Flower Blanket Square Is Perfect To Add Joy To Your Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
- Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern For Daily Positive Thoughts
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
Celebrate the season with beautiful unique handmade Christmas stockings. Add cheer to the mantel with these beautiful Christmas Stockings, pattern courtesy of Family Circle. Add a modern touch to a classic tradition by personalizing the stocking. These beautiful patterns will help you make the perfect Christmas stocking for everyone in the family.
Delightful Christmas stockings to knit or crochet, fill with goodies and hang from the mantel: The one at left is the familiar granny square crochet pattern. The middle stocking is also crocheted, with a fat and fluffy Santa to boot. The striped one is knit in simple basic stitches. These holiday socks are easy to make—use remnants or small bits of yarn. Children’s names can be stitched on the cuffs.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Family Circle
Thanks to Family Circle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.