- [Free Pattern] This Easy Textured Stripes Dishcloths Is Perfect For Gift Giving
- One Skein Crochet Mittens
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
- Very Soft And Lightweight Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
Celebrate the season with beautiful unique handmade Christmas stockings. Add cheer to the mantel with these beautiful Christmas Stockings, pattern courtesy of Family Circle. Add a modern touch to a classic tradition by personalizing the stocking. These beautiful patterns will help you make the perfect Christmas stocking for everyone in the family.
Delightful Christmas stockings to knit or crochet, fill with goodies and hang from the mantel: The one at left is the familiar granny square crochet pattern. The middle stocking is also crocheted, with a fat and fluffy Santa to boot. The striped one is knit in simple basic stitches. These holiday socks are easy to make—use remnants or small bits of yarn. Children’s names can be stitched on the cuffs.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Family Circle
Thanks to Family Circle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.