- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Cocoon Props To Use In Your Newborn’s First Photos
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 16-Circles Square With Unusual Construction
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Heart Granny Square Ever
- Crochet Cropped Cardigan Pattern To Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
All we can say is : YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP! 🙂
Do you know a fan of the YipYip aliens from old school Sesame Street ? The Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking crochet pattern and design by Carissa Browning is fabulous.These Sesame Street characters instantly brings back childhood memories for many of us. They are so funny and they make everyone laugh!
There’s also a knitted version!
Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Free Crochet Pattern
Circumference: 25 inches
Height: 14 inches (excluding tentacles & hanging loop)
Bernat Blanket/Blanket Brights/Baby Blanket (100% polyester; 220yds/201m per 300g skein); 1 skein in color of your choice; shown in Royal Blue, Pixie Pink, Pow Purple, Baby Teal, and Crimson
L/8mm crochet hook
2 ping pong balls
Black paint pen or permanent marker
2 pipe cleaners, 12 inches long
Awl, ice pick, corn pick (for poking holes in ping pong balls)
Black flannel fabric, 16 inches by 24 inches
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Carissa Browning for the article inspiration and featured image.